The Mine...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mine...

Post by Henix Aurorus on Thu May 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Minethings ores here!

NOTE: Mining ores costs Mana, and you need a pickaxe.

Mine Iron - 1 Mana, Copper Pickaxe or higher (Gets you 3 pieces of Iron ore, enough for one Iron ingot)

Mine Silver - 2 Mana, Iron Pickaxe or higher (Gets you 4 pieces of silver ore, enough for 0.8 silver ingots)

Mine Platinum - 4 Mana, Silver Pickaxe or higher (Gets you 2 pieces of platinum ore, enough for 0.5 platinum ingots)

Mine Runite - 9 Mana, Iron Pickaxe or higher (Gets you 5 pieces of Runite)

Mine Shadow Stone - 10 Mana, Iron Pickaxe or higher (Gets you 2 pieces of shadow stone ore, enough for 0.1 ingots.)

Ore Properties

Iron - Hard, medium-weight metal that's good for weapons and tools.

Silver - Hard, lightweight metal that's even better for weapons and tools, mostly due to it's light weight.

Platinum - Hard, medium-weight metal with a high melting point, good for mostly anything that involves metal, and can also be forged into fireproof armor that guards against Fire damage.

Runite - Soft, light stone that is commonly infused with magic and pure energy. Can be made into energy cells and other energy/magic based items.

Shadow Stone - Hard and soft, hot and cold, and dark. Very dark. Can be combined with other weapons to make Shadow weaponry.

------

That's all there is to mine at the moment. More will be added later, when I get the ideas for it.
Henix Aurorus
Flandre. :D
Flandre. :D

Awesomeness : 6

Character Info
Alignment: Nova
Level: 100
Equipped Weapon: Rift Edge

View user profile http://aurorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top