Aurorus Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» GraphicRiver White Party Flyer Template
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 am by mollwar

» GraphicRiver White Party Flyer Template
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 am by mollwar

» Dynamic Hellfires [DAY 2]
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 pm by Henix Aurorus

» Forum Update! (Tuesday, August 7th, 2012)
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm by Henix Aurorus

» Forum Update! (Thursday, June 12th, 2012)
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm by Henix Aurorus

» Level Claims
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:24 am by akacesfan

» Map16 Page Claims
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:04 am by steeledminer

» Sublevel Claims
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:01 pm by steeledminer

» Secondary Entrance Claims
Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:58 pm by steeledminer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

:D
Member of The Internet Defense League

Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012)

Go down

Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012) Empty Forum Update! (Monday, April 23rd, 2012)

Post by Henix Aurorus Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm

So, the first major update to the forums since the theme! While at the present moment it's not much, it's setting down the foundation for future updates. Here's the changelog:

-Chatbox back up, now on the Portal, meaning that you can chat from the comfort of the home page. (PM me if you encounter any bugs so I can fix them ASAP. :>)
-New Traits area of the Character sheets! We'll get to that at a later point when we actually get items that add said traits.
-New SKILLS system! At the moment it's just various stat boosts and is just a work in progress, but updates on that will be released before too long. (See below for information.)
-Two new buildings have appeared in the Plaza- The long-awaited Trading Post, and the Alchemist! The former allows you to trade items with other players, and the latter allows you to brew your own potions.
-Artifact Rush initiated! (See below.)
-Main Shop inventory update!
-Elements redesign!

Skills

While originally intended as a technique table, I discovered that at the present moment I can't change row names on a per-person basis, so I'll have to work on that one. Instead, I came up with a basic Skills system that allows you to give yourself certain stat boosts by spending Skill Points. At the moment there are only nine skills, but I plan on expanding that as I get ideas. (Got any? Feel free to send me them!)

Hunter - Boosts Bow Damage, 1% per level.
Gunslinger - Boosts Gun Damage, 1% per level.
Swordsman - Boosts Melee Damage, 1% per level.
Thief - Boosts Stealth, 2% per level, adds Dark/Shadow element to attacks.
Flailmaster - Boosts Flail Damage, 1% per level.
Magician - Boosts Magic Damage, 1% per level.
Tank - Boosts Defense, 1% per level, adds Earth element to attacks.
Hoarder - Boosts the rate at which items drop, 1% per level, add Air element to attacks, does not effect rare drops such as Artifacts.
Tycoon - Boosts the amount of Danmaku Tokens monsters drop, 1.5% per level. (Requires Danmaku Tokens to upgrade. :P)

One note, when you reach level 5 on a skill, you can choose an element to apply to it, assuming it doesn't already have one. Yes, this does effect your element. ;)

Artifact Rush

7 Artifact items have appeared in the Weapon Emporium! Each is worth at least 15000 Danmaku Tokens (with the exception of the Holy Arrows) and holds great power, having the power to annihilate mankind!... Okay, not really, but they're still great weapons, and they're available until May 8th, so act fast, because they won't be hanging around for long!

...Oh, and Shocker and Unholy Arrows have been added to the Emporium as well. They're permanent. :)

Element Redesign!

Just a really fast update because I got the idea.

Some may notice that their elements got wiped. Well, building onto the skill elements I mentioned not 20 lines ago, your element is now dependent on your skill elements! Which means, yes, you can combine as many elements as you want. This will in turn lead to a whole ton of subelements. I have my work cut out for me. >.> (If you're interested in helping with making the images for said subelements, remember that the images have to be 100x50. Just send them to me and if I like them I'll add them. Oh, and a replacement Water image is more than welcome, because mine sucks. >.>)
Henix Aurorus
Henix Aurorus
Flandre. :D
Flandre. :D

Awesomeness : 6

Character Info
Alignment: Nova
Level: 100
Equipped Weapon: Rift Edge

https://aurorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down